Hello all,
It's a bittersweet day as Sheetal left her home of the past 4 years. She was given a regal ceremony, a sari to wear, and we were seated and given beautiful flowers and blessings. She kissed her massis goodbye, hugged her friends, and led me out the door without looking back. I had a harder time leaving than her!!
Corey will post the photos soon--it was a most memorable day.
We're off to the airport now and will get to Delhi tonight. More later.
Kate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kate,
ReplyDeleteI got teary-eyed reading this post! Best of luck on the final leg of your journey!
Love,
Amy
Kate ... I've been checking your blog every day, and am always excited to see a new post. I too have a few little tears after reading today's post. Congratulations! We're all looking forward to meeting Sheetal.
ReplyDeleteCathy, Kevin, Conlon and Faye
Oh Kate-
ReplyDeleteWow!! I can't even begin to tell you how I felt reading your last few posts. It's so nice to feel my eyes fill with tears of joy! I can't wait til you all are home and we get to meet Sheetal. Steven and Sheetal are so blessed to have you as their Mom!
All our love-
Bette, Kev and Ryan